Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fire Module!


Friday January 15th, 2010 marks the beginning of my second module in my advanced teacher training program. I enjoyed the first module~The Water Module~ so much that I can't wait to get started again!
I am SO excited for this next module of training to begin.
The "Fire" module studies consist of:

Yoga Sutras Chapter 1 (Samadhi)

  • Jnana Yoga of the Bhagavad Gita (and selections from the Upanishads)
  • Backbends and the Anatomy of the Spine
    Vedic Cosmology
    Tantra Yoga
  • The Performance Art of Teaching Yoga

So join me! Come along for the journey! Put me on your RSS feed so you receive every update!

I promise again to be more consistent with my posting. As always, life is busy and full of challenges and surprises, but I will try to post what we have learned about in training after every weekend of classes.

Namaste til then! Peace, love, light & blessings~Andrea

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm very excited for you to get started on this new segment of training. You are going to do so well and gain so much from it - personally & professionally. Looking forward to hearing more updates! :)