Monday, August 31, 2009

A new journey!


Come with me on a new journey! On Friday September 11th I begin my Advanced Teacher Training studies at Inner Vision Yoga Studio. I will do my best to post more frequently and keep you updated on what I am learning in my continuing education training. The next 300 hours of my certification (to become a 500 hour RYT) will take me 16 months to complete. Even though I already have a 200 hour Hatha Yoga certification and have taught more than 1,000 hours of Yoga classes, I am scared and excited about the upcoming training schedule and requirements. My life is already busy with a husband, full-time job in marketing and two teenage boys with activities such as football and church youth group. But the one thing I know for sure, after a busy day with my boys and the stress that comes with work-my mat-my yoga mat is the one place I feel totally in my skin, at peace with the world around me. I teach yoga to share this feeling with others-so that they can feel at peace with themselves and the world too.
Namaste~Andrea

3 comments:

Kristin Medved said...

Good luck with all your training! You are going to be so busy, but what a great time for growth for you:)

Love, Kristin

Amanda said...

I know you'll do great! I look forward to hearing all about it. There is no reason why you can't go all the way, reach exciting new heights and be the person you were created to be! Thanks for inviting me along. :)

halfacat said...

Hey Andrea,

Its great to meet you in YTT and I am enjoying your blog as well. I am also very excited and nervous about this program, not to mention indimidated by all you accomplished Yogi's.

I look forward to learning yoga from you and hopefully giving back.

Sincerely,
Roger