Monday, September 14, 2009

Andrea recommends...








These are just a few of my latest and greatest finds in the Organic -better for you- world that is available to us all.
I figured that this time, I would take the pics of the food items on my actual kitchen table so that you know for sure that I walk the talk! In other words, yes I really do eat and drink all of this yummy/good for you stuff!
All of my current "Andrea recommends..." items can be found at Costco.
From top to bottom we have:
1- Organic Creamy Tomato and Basil soup
2- Pacific- Organic Free Range Chicken Broth (great to start a nice homemade soup out with)
3- Kirkland Organic Mocha Caffe Frappe
4- Pacific - Organic Ready to Drink Iced Tea (in lemon, it also comes in 2 other flavors)
5- World Gourmet-Garden Veggie Staws- my new favorite -when I need a crunch snack!
6- Tribe- All natural Hummus- in the Classic Snacker Pack Box. **These are truly great because you get 16 little/single serve containers. All you need is a zip-loc of cut-up celery and you are ready to go!!
So enjoy!!
Namaste until next time~Andrea

No comments: