Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Looking for direction

So, it has officially been about a week now that I have been "Blogging".
I find myself mostly looking for a direction in which to take my blog spot.
In yoga training I was taught to listen to or follow the energy in the room-this is how we learn to teach a class from the heart. We were never allowed to have a certain "routine" written down on paper. Then your teaching would seem 'mechanical' or forced. It is best to see who is in the class, know their strengths and weaknesses and then try to teach something that everyone will enjoy. So, going forward, I will try to apply the same principles to my little corner of the web...I'll see who shows up and try to post something that everyone will enjoy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well, as I started to read your post, I thought about giving you some "sage" advice that has worked for me - a blogging schedule/plan. But as I read on, that would go against what you are trying to achieve: blogging from the heart.

I can tell you that for a long time, I struggled with where my blog was going. Sometimes, I still wonder if I'm on the right path.

As long as you are enjoying it, you're doing it right! :)